What: 9 Hole Junior Golf League
Who: Kids age 8-15. Must have some golf experience or be enrolled in our Junior Golf Instruction Programs.
When: Thursday mornings, June 20 through August 15 (8 Weeks, NO PLAY July 4.). Tee times will start at 7:30 AM each week. Kids will have the same tee time every week.
Cost: $109 includes greens fees, weekly lessons, NEW! “Youth On Course” membership (see details), prizes, lunch on the final day, and administration fee.
Deadline: June 6. Registration form with all fees due. Limited to first 72 juniors.
-“ADD TO CART” to get to registration form-
NEW for 2019! All members of our Junior League will receive a Youth On Course membership! Youth on Course allows junior golfers to play hundreds of golf courses throughout the country for $5 or less! Go to www.YouthonCourse.org for details.
• Juniors will, in most cases, play within their age group or similar skill level. Pairings will be made by the league administrator. Participants carpooling will have tee-times within 20 minutes of each other.
• The Junior League is played in an individual stroke play format. We emphasize having fun on the golf course while trying to improve your golf skills. Emphasis is placed on the rules of golf and the etiquette necessary to play a timely round of golf.
• FREE golf instruction before teeing off. Arrive 30 minutes prior to your tee time, and one of our golf staff members will be conducting our lesson of the week.
• 1, 2, 3, or 4+ players may sign up for the league. Groups of 2 or more players can be paired together, upon re-quest, for all 8 weeks of play. Please write the names of the other juniors you wish to play with on the back of the registration form in the space provided.
• Weather: Your child’s safety is our priority. If necessary, league play will be cancelled by 7:00AM on the day of play. The golf shop greeting will be changed to notify of cancellation. Weekly play that is cancelled due to weather will not be made up. Rain checks will be issued to all players.