Women’s Golf League
What: 9 Hole Women’s League
Who: Women age 19 and older
When: Tuesday nights, May 7 thru August 20 (15 weeks, NO PLAY July 2). Tee times are around 5:00 PM each week. Tee times will be set for 12 of the 15 weeks, so you play at the same time those weeks. Weeks 8 (shotgun), 14 (tee times), and 15 (shotgun) you will have a different tee time. League Championship will be weeks 13 & 14. League Chair will re-pair groups within flights for week 14. Week 15 is the Summer’s Over Scramble and Year End Banquet.
Cost: $455.00 includes:
• 15 weeks of green fees
• 2019 Ramsey County Patron Card
• 2019 USGA Handicap
• Prize Pool
• Administration fee
• Mid-Season and Year-end dinner
Seniors (62 and older) pay $390.00
OPTIONAL: SAVE! Pre-Paid Cart Fees Make your check-in easier by pre-paying for your cart fees. (Sorry Seniors, can’t get any cheaper!) $142.50
2018 League Members to hold your spot/tee time - April 16
New Members - April 30
Openings will be filled according to the date registration is received.
Kick-off meeting: April 30, 6:00 PM.
Changes in the league from 2018 to 2019:
First week of the league is the first Tuesday in May (7th) instead of the second Tuesday in May.
“Four Clubs Only” game replaces Range Ball Game
The addition of the “Queen of the Solstice” event for the week of July 4 (NO PLAY July 2nd) This is an optional event for those that qualify. (not part of regular 15 week season) $10 entry fee to be paid by qualifiers only.
Scheduled catered dinner after Mid-Season Scramble (cost built into league fees).
Format and Information
• USGA Rules govern all play.
• Weekly games will be played using net scores based on your USGA handicap.
• Different games will be played each week.
• Players are not eligible for net event prizes until they have established a USGA handicap (requires the posting of five 18-Hole scores).
• Prizes will be awarded in pro shop credit redeemable for pro shop merchandise only. All pro shop credits expire on August 31.
• Groups of two or more players can be paired together, upon request, for 12 of the 14 weeks.
Tee Times for week eight “Mid-Season Scramble” and week fifteen “Summer’s Over Scramble & Year End Banquet” will both be shotgun starts. Week two of the “League Championship” may be different than your standing tee time the other 12 weeks.
Weather: In most cases, league will be played rain or shine. If weekly play is cancelled by the League Chair, all players will be issued a rain check. Missed play due to weather will not be made up. Play will be cancelled by 4:00 PM. Call the pro shop after 4:00 PM for a voicemail notification of league cancellation.